[FullCalendar Reactive] - Calendar don't update
I have this oml file, the problem is that when I create an event and go back to the calendar page, the calendar doesn't update with the new event, but the event list always updates. can anybody help me?
Calendar (2).oml

Thank you João,

So, you have an assign with the 'AddDays' function in your 'FullCalendarEventMouseEnter' action. This is changing your event dates, since you have a CreateOrUpdate later.

Also, you have a lot of warnings that you should consider dealing with, specially the 'OnInitialize' ones. Hope this helps

Hi João,

Thanks for the oml.

I'm trying to replicate your issue, but every time I create an event, it appears on the calendar. I tested with just title and start date and it worked.

Do you have all your dependencies refreshed and updated?

Yes, now appears. Now I have a new problem, whenever I create some events, and then I click on the calendar or refresh the calendar, the date of the events just changes, I don't know why, can you help me?

can you provide a new oml with the changes you made?

Thank you João,

So, you have an assign with the 'AddDays' function in your 'FullCalendarEventMouseEnter' action. This is changing your event dates, since you have a CreateOrUpdate later.

Also, you have a lot of warnings that you should consider dealing with, specially the 'OnInitialize' ones. Hope this helps

Another thing, this assign is changing both start and end date of the events. Since the events can have null end date, you should always validate if you have a value there, or you'll be changing what the user entered 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.