How can I get all elements from a entity attribute in my javascript?

So I created a entity via a excel file . I created its aggregate too . I have a action in which I have a js file . I want to access all the element in a attribute of entity . how can i do this ?  . see the image as I have a entity GraphicalDatum . it has a attribute StartTime . now how can i access all the data/elements inside it ? . 

Screenshot (942).png

I think its Client Action not server action. You can use OnAfterFetch Client event of Aggregate to get the data in client action 

And below is the assignment 

Id and test attribute are assigned to input variable of Javascript Widget and attached is the working sample

Hope this will help you 

Best Regards]

Devendra

movies.oml

Hi Pratik,

What do you mean you have JS file in action? Are you adding a JS file from your client action ?can you share the screenshot.

Best Regards

Devendra

I have a screen action . inside it or in its flow I have a js file . below is the image

test.PNG

My terminologies are probably wrong . let me explain you what I did . 

so I had a excel file . I created a entity with it . I also created a aggregate from the entity . I have a button on screen . a action is triggered after the button is hit . the flow of the action contains a js file . I have a input parameter in my js file . so I wanted to garb all values from a column of that excel file which is currently a entity . hope this helps in some way . Thank you 

Yes the below comment will help you if not let me know

I think its Client Action not server action. You can use OnAfterFetch Client event of Aggregate to get the data in client action 

And below is the assignment 

Id and test attribute are assigned to input variable of Javascript Widget and attached is the working sample

Hope this will help you 

Best Regards]

Devendra

movies.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.