Deleting multiple users on click

Hi Everyone need to delete mulyiple users on one click. since i was trying to Use BDD framework, i installed  ecommerce application from Forge and with the forge component came its users. I need to delete 50 odd users.. is it possible to delete them altogether than do it manually one by one

Manual process of deleting user involves entering the user info and deleting it one by one.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

I guess deleting 50 users manually is the fastest and safest solution. If you would have done that at the time you created this question you would have been ready by the time a first reply was given.

Always test out forge components first in your personal environment, especially fore these.situstions where the component bootstraps data like users.

Hi @saif sheikh,

These Users will be available in the System Module User Entity, So create a server action and trigger that server action with a timer schedule when Publishing the module.

you can Filter them  in an aggregate with Id descending and set max record 50 in and add a loop and delete the records while publishing the module

Remove the timer once it is published

Hope this will help.

Best Regards,

Sreejith

This considering that all 50 users would be in some sequential order. If there are users between those 50 that should'nt be deleted, you could have a screen with a users list, select manually all the users you'd like to delete and then in the delete action you will have the 'for each loop'.

Yes, you are right @Anderson!. The above answer is only considering that all 50 users should be in some sequential order. If all the 50 users were added recently together, then filtering will this way will be an easier way to do that. Can try filtering with Id or create_date if available and should verify with the test result before doing in this way.

Hi Sreejith, could you please confirm on how to add max records in the above recommended solution. Also ,

Confirm if this is correct 

If I am not mistaken, it's here on the aggregate properties.

Hi Saif,

As in the above Screenshot, You will get the Max Records property when you click on the aggregate from the action flow. 

Considering the above screenshot you have provided, the filtering part is not visible, So in the current sorted case, your filter should be like User.Create_On = 01/01/2022( the date on which you have entered all the users).

and test and verify the aggregate before executing.

In my opinion, sorting with name is not necessary.

Thank you.

Hi,

There is a property of Aggregates in which we can set maximum records. So you can give the required value. I hope this is the required solution.

Best Regards,

Tanisha Mahendru

hey @saif sheikh ...do you try to delete user  from core module(if user is only in your application database ). If it is in your  service center then you have to do it manually . 

thank you

Hi Barkha,

Did it manually. in the moment it made more sense.

As you mentioned that these users created by a Forge component. So I guess their user id will be an order/sequence. You can create a loop to delete all these users using some logic of identification (like some sequence).

Hi @saif sheikh,

These Users will be available in the System Module User Entity, So create a server action and trigger that server action with a timer schedule when Publishing the module.

you can Filter them  in an aggregate with Id descending and set max record 50 in and add a loop and delete the records while publishing the module

Remove the timer once it is published

Hope this will help.

Best Regards,

Sreejith

This considering that all 50 users would be in some sequential order. If there are users between those 50 that should'nt be deleted, you could have a screen with a users list, select manually all the users you'd like to delete and then in the delete action you will have the 'for each loop'.

Yes, you are right @Anderson!. The above answer is only considering that all 50 users should be in some sequential order. If all the 50 users were added recently together, then filtering will this way will be an easier way to do that. Can try filtering with Id or create_date if available and should verify with the test result before doing in this way.

Hi Sreejith, could you please confirm on how to add max records in the above recommended solution. Also ,

Confirm if this is correct 

If I am not mistaken, it's here on the aggregate properties.

Hi Saif,

As in the above Screenshot, You will get the Max Records property when you click on the aggregate from the action flow. 

Considering the above screenshot you have provided, the filtering part is not visible, So in the current sorted case, your filter should be like User.Create_On = 01/01/2022( the date on which you have entered all the users).

and test and verify the aggregate before executing.

In my opinion, sorting with name is not necessary.

Thank you.

Hi,

There is a property of Aggregates in which we can set maximum records. So you can give the required value. I hope this is the required solution.

Best Regards,

Tanisha Mahendru

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

I guess deleting 50 users manually is the fastest and safest solution. If you would have done that at the time you created this question you would have been ready by the time a first reply was given.

Always test out forge components first in your personal environment, especially fore these.situstions where the component bootstraps data like users.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.