Multiple Group By In Aggregate for multiple column
Question

Hello All,

My Requirement is there i have one student and he has take multiple course as mention in the below screen. and i wan to display student name against course name. 

I have one Grid and i wan to display  single row for Student Name and multiple row for Course Name as mention in the below screen.

How can we display it..?

I have also attached OML for quick response. 

Thanks in Advance..

StudentMultiCourseDisplay.oml

Hi JK2020 ,

you can do this with another approach as well, attaching back the updated OML file.

Solution : In the main table for the course column call a separate block that accepts the student id and based on that student id fetches the courses of that student, bind the list in the block.

StudentMultiCourseDisplay (1).oml

Hello Mayank,

This is really a good solution, appreciate your reply.

Also thank to @Vinod for his quick response,

Thanks

-JK2020

Hi JK,

Please find the attached OML that contains solution of your problem.

Thanks

Vinod

StudentMultiCourseDisplay.oml

Hello Vinod ,

Thanks for your quick response...

Yes, that i did but i also wan to add more columns( wan to display more columns like email and slots) in that case what can we do..?

2) i also wan to merge column of the Student Name [display all three in one row(single line)] is it possible if yes then how..?

-JK2020

Hi JK2020 ,

you can do this with another approach as well, attaching back the updated OML file.

Solution : In the main table for the course column call a separate block that accepts the student id and based on that student id fetches the courses of that student, bind the list in the block.

StudentMultiCourseDisplay (1).oml

Hello Mayank,

This is really a good solution, appreciate your reply.

Also thank to @Vinod for his quick response,

Thanks

-JK2020

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.