Salaries for an Outsystems Developer

Hey guys I completed my certification and I would like to know what type of salary in the US (Major Metropolitan Cities) should I expect as an Outsystems Developer with one year experience working in OutSystems as well with a team and on a few projects + a college degree.

I would like to know the salaries for both: 

- Junior OutSystems Developer 

- Average Outsystems Developer

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated and it will help me in my negotiations with these firms. I'm seeing $70k - $140k which is a huge gap. 

Links and references will be greatly appreciated if you have them. 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

I guess the salary is based on many factors, amongst others:

• Your OutSystems experience
  • Other relevant (IT) experiences
  • Region, in big countries salaries can differ a lot between regions
  • Type of company, financial or big companies tend to have better salary offers (not sure if the work is more fun)

I guess applying for a job as Junior / Average OutSystems developer would quickly give you an idea what salaries are offered.

Thank You.

Do you know of any companies hiring Outsystems Developers? I've not heard of anyone hiring for a platform specific developer. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Really? We are an OutSystems partner and there are a few hundred of other OutSystems partners worldwide, that hire OutSystems developers. Don't know about how much of this is going on in the US.

@Frankee Murphy  and @Asher did you guys already check out https://www.outsystems.com/community/jobs

Yes OutSystems is gaining major traction within the US right now. A lot of companies are starting to hire specifically for the OutSystems platform. 

That's cool. I haven't done much research into it (jobs specifically for Outsystems) but that's awesome that places are really embracing the platform.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

I guess the salary is based on many factors, amongst others:

• Your OutSystems experience
  • Other relevant (IT) experiences
  • Region, in big countries salaries can differ a lot between regions
  • Type of company, financial or big companies tend to have better salary offers (not sure if the work is more fun)

I guess applying for a job as Junior / Average OutSystems developer would quickly give you an idea what salaries are offered.

Thank You.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.