Save only selected list Item
Application Type
Reactive

I want to save only a selected list item of a table in a database. How do I do that?, How to design the logic of this?

Note: I added "Is Selected " attribute in that entity

Screenshot 2022-04-29 160110.png

Hi Kishor,

In button Client action flow  you can put ListFilter Client action, pass the source list of table to SourceList,condtion as IsSelect=True and you will get the selected record list and now just iterate over this list and create the records in database.

Regards,

Pramod.

Solution

Hi Kishor, 

I have attached OML file Please check.

Thanks,

Vipin Yadav

SaveCheckBox.oml

Hi @Kishore Kumar ,

Create a new save button on click of that run a new client action.

in this client action use a for loop to traverse whole aggregate data and use  if condition under that loop that will check whether item is selected or not if item is selected then  it will create the data in record table else it will move to next element to check selection.

Regards,

Jitendra

You can maintain a local list to store the records of selected rows. Then use that local list to insert the records in database.

Hi Kishor,

In button Client action flow  you can put ListFilter Client action, pass the source list of table to SourceList,condtion as IsSelect=True and you will get the selected record list and now just iterate over this list and create the records in database.

Regards,

Pramod.

Solution

Hi Kishor, 

I have attached OML file Please check.

Thanks,

Vipin Yadav

SaveCheckBox.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.