Cannot login to personal environment

Hey,

I was developing an application and when pressing one-click-publish, I suddenly got kicked out from my personal environment and I can't login anymore. I get error "Invalid username/password" every time I try to login to Service Studio, Service Center or LifeTime. Login to Outsystems website works fine.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do this, can be that your storage is full and you cannot publish anymore because you don't have space to publish. Also, check your connection.

Check this post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/61333/database-full-how-to-free-up-space/

I always use DB Cleaner on Steroids and you also have timers to control and delete your storage.

If this doesn't help you, please contact support.

Regards,

Márcio

Thanks for your reply!

I've been using DB Cleaner On Steroids before and last time wasn't that long ago. Problem is that I cannot access it because I cannot login to my personal environment.

So, I think the best thing is really to contact support. 

Before that, check how your environment is on My Platform.

Hello,

I think your environment is in maintenance. Did you get any mail from OutSystems support regarding maintenance?.

Otherwise, you can raise the ticket on Outsystems support.

Thank You,

Suraj Paul

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.