Text Formatting

Hello everyone, 

Im quite new to this, and I am struggling to find the best solution. 

I have a large text file that I am displaying inside a popup and using expressions or CSS for formatting will not be the ideal given the size of it. 

What other way I can easily display this text  preserving the format. 

Thank you everyone in advance ^ ^

Solution

Another option if you can convert that pdf file to html (with some online tool's) you can just assign that html directly to a Div to display the content using the .innerHTML JS option  

Hi,

What exacly is the file you are trying to display ? Do you store the info on the database? Are you putting that hard-coded ? Are you rendering the file ? 

Can you share the file and/or OML with what you have at this point ? :)

Its a GDRP form. 

I have it in PDF, Word. 

I was adding it as a text directly on the screen but then realized that would take ages for editing it as expressions or css by containers. 

Im not sure the best way to do it as I am very new to it. 

If rendering is an option, then check this post :)

That post will mentioned a lot of options like : Pdf preview pluginFile Viewer Plugin or even Web Previewer

Solution

Another option if you can convert that pdf file to html (with some online tool's) you can just assign that html directly to a Div to display the content using the .innerHTML JS option  

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.