Two Factor Authentication for Reactive Web Application

Hi, 

Is there a two factor authentication component that is available for reactive web applications? While searching, the ones that I found were for traditional web apps. Can someone point me in the right direction. 

Regards, 

Tenisha Lovell

Marcelo did a OSUG presentation about Multi-Factor Authentication. Guess he was working in some component -he demonstrated the component in operation with some examples. Not sure if we have the recording available. 

Hi Priyanka, 

Thank you for your reply. I realized this component facilitates two factor authentication via email. It is preferred for this project that a phone number is used. Is there another component that offers this?

Regards, 

Tenisha Lovell

Hi @Tenisha Lovell ,

Till now outsystems don't have the facility of Two Factor Authentication .

the outsystems forge component https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/11497/reactive-multi-factor-authentication-mfa  team provide this functionality but they implement charges for this approx 500$ per year if you like that you can connect with forge component team and make a discussion on that

Regards,

Jitendra

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Tenisha,

If your goal is to have MFA via text message look into this forge component.

Twilio is the way to go with this but is a payed service.

Cheers,

Marcelo 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.