Associate reactive developer certification

Hi, 

For the reactive web developer certification,  whether the video tutorials and exercises provided in the guided path are enough? 

When I checked the online resources sections in exam details pdf, the design section elaborates HIPPA and aria and some more topics like offline capabilities for mobile applications are given.. 

Whether questions from these topics come up in exam ? Please guide

Solution

Hi,
I can only speak from my own experience, but I had no mobile specific questions when tsaking the exam, from what I recall. Also if you look at the Exam topics, there is no reference to mobile there.

Good luck!
Paulo

Thank you

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

If you study all material that are listed in the exam details and understand what you have learned, you should be able to pass the exam.

Yes, the Reactive Guided path will help you understand all of the topics as well as the OSMDB exercise for practical implementation.

and As Daniël mentioned, understand what you have learned definitely you should be able to pass the exam.

All the Best :)

The offline capabilities will not be a part of this certification. It will be a part of Mobile Certification. Complete the guided path and the documentation available with the certification and you will be good to clear the exam.

All the best.

Solution

Hi,
I can only speak from my own experience, but I had no mobile specific questions when tsaking the exam, from what I recall. Also if you look at the Exam topics, there is no reference to mobile there.

Good luck!
Paulo

Thank you

Hi,

You can download the Associate Reactive Developer exam details from the OutSystems Certifications page, which includes all of the topics information for the exam as well as a sample test.

Mobile-related topics are not part of reactive certification.

Thank you , and yes I was referring to the same file downloaded from exam details link.

The topics in online resources section covers wide range of topics than the video tutorials. 

Are the topics in video tutorials enough for preparation?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

If you study all material that are listed in the exam details and understand what you have learned, you should be able to pass the exam.

Yes, the Reactive Guided path will help you understand all of the topics as well as the OSMDB exercise for practical implementation.

and As Daniël mentioned, understand what you have learned definitely you should be able to pass the exam.

All the Best :)

The offline capabilities will not be a part of this certification. It will be a part of Mobile Certification. Complete the guided path and the documentation available with the certification and you will be good to clear the exam.

All the best.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.