Could not load type 'java.lang.AutoCloseable' from assembly

Hi,

How can I solve this error:

Could not load type 'java.lang.AutoCloseable' from assembly 'IKVM.OpenJDK.Core, Version=0.44.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=13235d27fcbfff58'.
   at ssRichWidgets.RssExtensionSanitization.MssSanitizeHtml(HeContext heContext, String inParamHtml, String& outParamSanitizedHtml)
   at ssRichWidgets.Functions.rssextensionsanitization_ActionSanitizeHtml(HeContext heContext, String inParamHtml)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowRichWidgets.WBlkFeedback_Message.expressionSanitizedHtml3()
   at ASP.blocks_richwidgets_richwidgets_feedback_message_ascx.__DataBind__control28(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Span.DataBindChildren()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Span.DataBind()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.If.DataBind()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.PlaceHolder.DataBindChildren()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.PlaceHolder.DataBind()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.Container.DataBindChildren()

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Amélio,

Are you using the Java stack of OutSystems? There might be someone in the forums that is able to assist, but from what I gather, this type of license is no longer supported, and there's very few environments of this type left. You may have better luck contacting OutSystems Support directly.

Hello Afonso,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using .Net stack, and the extension that causes the error(Sanitization ) uses both. I get the same error even if I change the Application server to .NET/J2EE.

mvp_badge
MVP

Have you tried publishing a Solution that contains the Sanitization module? When you do, try checking the "Publish with full compilations" checkbox.

If this does not work, I would contact OutSystems support - Sanitization is a system module, so there might be something going on with your platform installation/infrastructure that they can help diagnose.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.