selecting table item and and find a total sum particular column value.

I want to select particular trip and sum the bidding amount automatically.

selectingamount.PNG

Solution

So for this you can do simple calculation in 2 ways :

1. Either if there is any button on the click of that button event or any other event you can iterate the list and get all selected values and sum bidding amount in a variable.

2. You can take a variable at screen level. Then add one event on checkbox OnCheckChanged, in this event you will add or remove the bidding amount from screen variable as per the condition (checkbox is checked or not). 

Hope it helps. If still facing issue then please share OML with me. 

Regards

As per screen shot given by you there is already bidding total amount against each trip. So what result you need?

Is it a table where we can have multiple bids for each trip and on select you want to sum up all bidding amounts for selected trip? Please confirm.

i want to select trip id 24938 and 24939 and it will add 2000+6000 and show the result total bidding amount =8000 in a separate expression field

Solution

So for this you can do simple calculation in 2 ways :

1. Either if there is any button on the click of that button event or any other event you can iterate the list and get all selected values and sum bidding amount in a variable.

2. You can take a variable at screen level. Then add one event on checkbox OnCheckChanged, in this event you will add or remove the bidding amount from screen variable as per the condition (checkbox is checked or not). 

Hope it helps. If still facing issue then please share OML with me. 

Regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.