Reactive Web App screen redirecting in DoLogin action.
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.16.0 (Build 35506)

I want to redirect the users to specific screens depending on their role. Naturally(?), I check their roles in DoLogin server action and redirect them to the screen I want to. But in server action I can't drop the Destination widget! 

How I should do? Or I shouldn't use that method (modifying of DoLogin)?

Solution

After login server action you check if user logged in successful. Then in client action check user role and according to user role you can redirect user to different screens. In below screenshot after DoLogin, created a client action to check and get the user role and after that you can use and If or Switch case to redirect the user different screens according to their roles.

Thank you. I got it.

Solution

After login server action you check if user logged in successful. Then in client action check user role and according to user role you can redirect user to different screens. In below screenshot after DoLogin, created a client action to check and get the user role and after that you can use and If or Switch case to redirect the user different screens according to their roles.

Thank you. I got it.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.