Debugging in Internet explorer
Service Studio Version
11.14.14 (Build 59923)

Is there any way we can start  debugger in IE?, By default google chrome is showing.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Traditional can be debugged in any Windows-supported browser afaik, at least Chrome, Edge and FireFox are supported. Reactive and Mobile can only be debugged in Chrome (and Mobile also on a device).

As per my knowledge you can perform debugging only in Chrome in case of Reactive Application. And In mobile Application, Android, iOS and Chrome. OutSystems Doesn't support debugging option on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Jitendra 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Traditional can be debugged in any Windows-supported browser afaik, at least Chrome, Edge and FireFox are supported. Reactive and Mobile can only be debugged in Chrome (and Mobile also on a device).

Hi Radha, 

I tried by setting the default browser like Firefox and then edge but still, it is showing me only chrome to debug.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/72378/edge-is-my-default-browser-while-opening-debugging/

The above discussion mentioned that we can only debug in Chrome. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.