player.vimeo.com took to long to respond

Hello everyone, I have an issue that the video course Asynchronous Processes in OutSystems can't be played. Kindly want to know if anybody have the same problem. I already try several suggestions from several site such as clear browsing data and turn of Use hardware acceleration when available feature inside chrome settings but it didn't work. Does anyone have the solution?

Thank you

Solution

Good day every one, 

After doing some research, I found that vimeo player was restricted by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in Indonesia due to some problem. I suggest to all that have the same problem to use VPN when accessing guided paths course and it works.

Regards,

Stephen

Hey Stephen,

I did a check myself to see if it's a problem with the video hosting, but for me the course video loads just fine:

You should check your connection, try a different browser (I'm also using Chrome) and also open dev console  to check for any errors.

Regards,

Bogdan 

Hi Bogdan,

Seems my connection (wi-fi at home) works fine, I also try to use cellular date and it still get the same result. I also try to use another browser (opera and edge) and still can't play the video. 

I was wondering that this happen due to the difference region. Because my friend (we're from Indonesia btw) also have the same problem. Just my random guess..

But thanks for try to solve my problem 

Regards,

Stephen

Solution

Good day every one, 

After doing some research, I found that vimeo player was restricted by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in Indonesia due to some problem. I suggest to all that have the same problem to use VPN when accessing guided paths course and it works.

Regards,

Stephen

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.