How to save messages in database

Hi developers 

When I am put in the content of messages in the text area and the save button clicked the content of messages will be saved on another screen but actually I face the problem was empty records showing,plz clarify me

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Balaji,

You might have missed passing the user-entered text content while performing the entity insert operation. Can you debug and check the save action flow to trace this mistake or else share your implementation in a sample oml?

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hai Benjith Sam

I shared my oml copy Kindly check it 

Richtextbox.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Balaji,

A slight code correction is required in the CKEditor5Classic block IsReady event handler definition.

You need to map the IsReady Event Name variable (passed as the Event parameter) to the CKEditor5ClassicsReady Handler Client action Name input parameter as shown below.

Check the attached oml file with the stated code correction.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Richtextbox.oml

Hey,

Can you provide an oml? That can happen due to multiple reasons and, without taking a look at your code, it's hard to help you.

Regards

Hai Laura Fidalgo

I shared my oml copy Kindly check it 

Richtextbox.oml

Hi Balaji,

Call the GetDataFromEditor Client Action of CkEditor before saving the entry to get the generated HTML.

Hai 

Mayank Dharmpurikar

I can share my oml please refer and then once you find the mistake please guide me .

Richtextbox.oml

Hi,

The error is the same that Mr. Benjith Sam pointed out, and he described it quite clearly in his previous reply.

For your convenience, I've attached the latest functional OML file.

Richtextbox.oml

@Balaji Rajaram Have you tried what @Mayank Dharmpurikar Suggested above?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.