[Paginating Data Action Example] Error message on Paginating Data Action Example
paginating-data-action-example
Reactive icon
Forge component by Kilian Hekhuis
Application Type
Reactive

What do I do wrong? I get this error message when I run this example: 

thanks for your response.

Ineke de Raaf

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Just uploaded a new version. Nothing much has changed, except for the URL, added documentation, and a slight tweak in generating the example data (in the old version, first name and function had the same cycle, so all "Bob"s had the same profession :)).

I hope this is a helpful example for you (and I assume you've read the article as well?)

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ineke,

I'm analyzing what goes wrong, if I know more I'll let you know.

thank you very much!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ineke,

The cause is that I've put a default REST URL with localhost, and this doesn't work. You need to either change the URL directly in the module, replacing "localhost" with the full URL of your PE (or wherever you are running it), or change the URL in Service Center. Let me know whether it works.

mvp_badge
MVP

I'll put an updated version in the Forge, and add some documentation.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Just uploaded a new version. Nothing much has changed, except for the URL, added documentation, and a slight tweak in generating the example data (in the old version, first name and function had the same cycle, so all "Bob"s had the same profession :)).

I hope this is a helpful example for you (and I assume you've read the article as well?)

yes, I read the article, allways in need for such a good example, thank you. 

mvp_badge
MVP

You're most welcome! Could you mark the answer that helped you as Solution? Thanks!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.