Is there a way to remove link for particular data in Action column (DataGrid)

I am using the Action column on my screen and want to remove the link for particular data.

I need links only to be applied for cases that are FAILED and remove links for the PASSED cases. I am using DataGrid and Action column.

Hello You can achieve this by using if Condition In you properties of link you have Enable

You can apply a condition as required

I have used this in my application and its working perfectly, and after applying this if you want to make changes to CSS, line On :hover on a link you get a border bottom so you can remove it.

I hope this will help

Thanks

Hello Tousif Khan 

The above-mentioned condition will work if we are working on links. But in my case, I am using the Action column in DataGrid. We don't have Enable option in properties.

There are more than one way to do this.

1. Set its visibility using "Pass" or "Fail" condition.

2. Provide additional parameter("Pass" or "Fail") to the "PopUpRatesFailedClickEvent" event and handle the condition there.

3. Use If-Else block. In case of "Pass" include Action Column else include label.

@Zafar Sultan 

1. Set its visibility using "Pass" or "Fail" condition.

In Outsystems Grid how do you set the visibility of a cell based on the bound value?

3. Use If-Else block. In case of "Pass" include Action Column else include label.

Same question, how do you do such conditions on the bound value?

2. is doable, sure.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.