[Doc2PDF] Error installing demo (no modules installed)
Question
doc2pdf
Service icon
Forge component by Henrique Oliveira
Application Type
Service

Hi, 

I've already installed the component. Then, I'm finding this error when installing the demo.

I've found the same issue when installing the demo for other components, however I've been able to install in my personal environment which has a platform version 11.16.0 whereas my client's platform is 11.10.4. It's as if the only one solution is to upgrade the platform, that's all (Nor sure if there should have been backwards compatibility).

Hi! Thanks for the report, I tested it in a new environment that I created just now and I didn't get the error. Anyway, I've uploaded a new version of the Demo to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Can you please try again?

Best Regards 

Hi Henrique, 

Thank you for your prompt response, I'm still having the same problem, anyway I've been able to use the component directly.

Thanks

Hey Guys !!!!

I am having same issue..

What Can I do?

Robert

How do you install?

Trying to download but...got "processing..."

Error.jpg

I am having license error. Can you help me out? See attached image

Error.pdf

Hi @Edgardo Gallardo 

For some reason the version I added last week is still being processed by Forge. To fix the problem, I discarded that version and uploaded a new one right now. And this one is now available for download, as the images below show. 

Remembering that I did the tests above in a new environment, different from the one I created the application.

Best Regards 

Hi, 

I've just updated the module  and tried to install the demo with the same error.

@Edgardo Gallardo I'm installing the component from the Forge tab in Service Studio, then I click on the install demo button on the same place.

Anyway it's pretty easy to use, you just need:

1 - place an upload widget in the screen for selecting the word document. Defining the 2 variables the widget needs to retrieve the file name and file content.

2- The component has the Doc2PDF server action, it has just an input paremeter that will be the file content of the selected word document. 

You just need them to check the response the Code and Message to see if there were any error, if not, the PDF output contains the binary of the PDF that you can download:

I've found the same issue when installing the demo for other components, however I've been able to install in my personal environment which has a platform version 11.16.0 whereas my client's platform is 11.10.4. It's as if the only one solution is to upgrade the platform, that's all (Nor sure if there should have been backwards compatibility).

Hi Guru

Thanks for your ideas and support. But Now I am having an issue when I convert word documento to pdf. We are loosing some format and the pdf it is out or order.

Please, advise. Any help....?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.