Bugs in the latest Service Studio ?
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.53.6 (Build 60879)

Currently, the service studio I'm using is automatically updated to 11.53.56, when I tried to copy the executed SQL, I can't copy and paste - it doesn't work all the time, I tried restarting the service studio and my laptop but it doesn't do any help. There are times that when I paste the text, it doubled paste. Also, I noticed that when I'm trying to wake the timer by button trigger (WakeUpTimer) it won't work, but when I tried to run the actions instead of waking up the timer, my code works. I also check the service studio > Timer Log, and I don't see my timers there. It was working fine before the update.

Are you guys also experiencing the same thing?

Regards Ruru

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ruru,

You raise two completely different problems. It is better to have two posts, to keep the discussion on each problem focused.

Regards,

Daniel

Sorry about that, I'll update the question itself, so it will be in general.

I have the same problem. Also when I try to open a server action with double click, in some time it doesn't open. Neither restarting my computer and service studio

I hope Outsystems can Fix all those bugs

That seems to be the case for both client actions and server actions. I always have to navigate to the block/screen and then double-click the client action again for it to work.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Please make sure to always report these issues using the feedback button in Service Studio, which will make sure that the issue with all context is straight going onto the backlog of the correct product team.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.