One of the courses for Architecture Specialization exam unavailable/missing

Hi everyone!

I'm taking the Architecture Specialization exam tomorrow. I was planning to recap a bit today - only to realize that "Composing LifeTime Applications" course is unavailable. I wouldn't be too upset about this had it not been named as one of the courses "of particular importance" for the exam in the details sheet.

That being said I have watched the course in May (I think?) but can't remember much of it. Can anyone nod me towards similar materials in the Documentation or courses? I'd hate to fail the exam because of this.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Tiina,

I'm not sure why it is not working but perhaps you want to check the Application Composition course. It seems to be the same thing.

Perhaps the name of the course changed, and as a consequence the URL changed too and the detail sheet was not updated.

You can also download again the detail sheet which might have been updated since you last downloaded it.

Kind Regards,
João Marques

Hi João!

Thank you! The name is, indeed, different which would cause the URL not to function. The course you linked at least looks very similar to what I remember. 

And an excellent point about the detail sheet as well. I didn't even think about that. EditThe link was the same, broken one in the new detail sheet. Phew! I would have felt REALLY silly had it been just that. :D

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Tiina,

I am glad I could help.

I went ahead and downloaded the exam detail sheet and the link continues broken. I already passed the feedback to the OutSystems team so it can be fixed.

Good luck for your exam.

Kind Regards,
João

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.