Add time as value to a button group?
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi guys,

I am building an app where people can book a desk to work at. I want them to be able to choose a date and a time. I do not want to make a static entity with the times to choose from, as this might change depending on user experience. Therefore, I am trying to let them choose times with a radio button group. However, no matter what I try, the value I assign to a button does not get saved in the entity. 

Is it possible to use a (radio) button group when assigning specific values or do they only work with a static entity?

Thnx!

Hanneke

@HQ,
Attaching updated .oml with button group as well as radio button group functionality.

Thanks
Shriyash

SaveButtonGroupInDb.oap

Hello Hanneke ,

Can you please share .OML file 

Regards, 

Anuli

Hi Hanneke,

you say you don't want to use static entity, but what will you use alternatively to define the available options to choose from ?  A regular entity that will be maintained by admin user ?

Dorine

@HQ,
Attaching updated .oml with button group as well as radio button group functionality.

Thanks
Shriyash

SaveButtonGroupInDb.oap

Thank you so much for all your kind help and answers! It works now.

Hanneke

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.