Redirect to different screen in other module

Hi All,

I want to redirect to a screen in different module moduleBa from module Ain reactive web,I have linked to redirect url -modulenameA/pagename,

But it is taking url as modulenameB/ModulenameA./page,

Please let me know how to redirect,I have referred existing suggestions but not working,

Regards

Hi Ujwala,

My suggestion is to check the dependency reference to add that function, it's available in reactive as well. This will be helpful when moving your application from one environment to another else you have to manually manage the environment part (one way is using site property, but this is not a good idea )

Hi Ujwala,

I made a sample application for your requirement.

Please find the attached OAP for Module A and Module B logic.

Redirect.zip

Hi ujwala,

In general, the URL of any application contains the below sub parts 

HTTPS://[EnvironmentName]/[ModuleName]/[PageName]

in this, the module name and page name of the application remains static, The only parameter that change is the environment name.

In order to get the environment name, you can make use of GetRequestDomain() function.

So the URL would be 

"https://"+ GetRequestDomain()+"/ModuleName/PageName"

Also, you can make use of External Site to navigate to another screen. This works even if the next page is present in another module.

Thank you Pranav,

It is working with above URL format.GetRequestDomain () is not in reactive web app,

I have used complete url as per above.

Regards,

Ujwwala

Hi Ujwala,

My suggestion is to check the dependency reference to add that function, it's available in reactive as well. This will be helpful when moving your application from one environment to another else you have to manually manage the environment part (one way is using site property, but this is not a good idea )

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.