How to save an image in my mobile local device after clicking picture?

I have a web app screen where the camera is opened when the clicks on the icon. Once the picture is clicked and user clicks on save it needs to be available in a folder. I have used a plugin called File Plugin specified the path but after clicking the image its not storing in my device.

Down below is the thing I have tried

How do I solve this issue? 

Hi Bhargav, 
I have faced this scenario before. The files will be stored in Internal Storage.

For Example: In the below image I have configured the action to save the file in Download folder. 

The files can be found under the following path
This PC\<Your Phone>\Internal shared storage\Android\data\<your app identifier>\files\Download

But by default the Camera Plugin, have Save Image option. You just have to set the SaveToPhotoAlbum property to True

Hi 

I have tried as you specified and there is nothing inside my Android > data folder. Down below is my attached oml file

FileViewer.oml

Hi Bhargav,

Please find the attached OML File for your reference.

FileViewer.oml

Thank you so much this worked a lot.

Hi Bhargav, 
I'm glad to know that issue is solved . 

I am furious to know whether it can be used in PWA

Not possible to access device internal storage to write files using FilePlugin 

Thank you. I am trying to load the image which i have clicked using the file viewer plugin. I have created a button and tried the below but could not see the image.

Capture.JPG

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.