On expand action for accordions
Question

Hello! 

I would like to know if is there a way to create an event for on expand the accordion.

Because we have the On Toggle, but it's getting the id from the one that is closing when I open another accordion while the last one is open. 

I would like to get the ID from the one that I'm expanding.

Hi Veronica,

I already responded to the idea you created, I didn't realise there also was a forum question.

I don't think there is a missing event, both the open of the new and the close of the old fire.

on the idea, there was no option to attach an oml, but here there is.

Dorine

qdr_accord.oml

Thank you! I solved the problem using the parameter  IsExpand

You can go to the OutSystemsUI module and clone the component to your application and adapt it for your situation

And of course, you can submit that idea to the ideas in the community and that functionality can possibly be added.

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/?page=1&q=&t=&s=&c=&o=trending&scat=ideas

Regards,

Márcio

Hey,

If I correctly understand your scenario, your requirements is you want to close old one accordion item and expand new one also you need I'd of current expanding accordion I'd.

If it is right then what you can do is add name property value to accordion item ,add new new input variable to ontoggle action and while passing I'd choose  widget I'd from widget section.

On toggle action you will get I'd of currently clicked and esexoand value,so based on isexpand (input of toggle action) and newly created I'd of widget you may add your condition. 

Hope you will understand. 

Thanks

Yogesh

Hello, I did an On Toggle action with a parameter for this Id, but in this case the action from the closed on is being run. When I expand one while another one is expanded

Hi Veronica,

I already responded to the idea you created, I didn't realise there also was a forum question.

I don't think there is a missing event, both the open of the new and the close of the old fire.

on the idea, there was no option to attach an oml, but here there is.

Dorine

qdr_accord.oml

Thank you! I solved the problem using the parameter  IsExpand

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.