Create list of values from min, max and step information
Application Type
Reactive

Hello,

I have the following aggregate:

How can I create a list of values based on this aggregate, where the values start on MinLevel, end on MaxLevel and have a Step in-between?

For example, for this, the list should return: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Catarina,

Hope you're doing well.

Most likely, you can create a Client Action (since you're working with Reactive) to do the trick.

That Client Action (let's call it CreateLevelsList as an example) should receive the MinLevel, MaxLevel and Step as input parameters, and should return the list as an output.

So you just need to call this Client Action and pass the aggregate values as input parameters. The logic should be something like this.

The ListAppend is appending the MinLevel variable to the List.

Let me know if you need extra help.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hi @Catarina Gomes,

You can use below action and formula to implement the same.

Details

Thanks, Aadhavan S

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Catarina,

Hope you're doing well.

Most likely, you can create a Client Action (since you're working with Reactive) to do the trick.

That Client Action (let's call it CreateLevelsList as an example) should receive the MinLevel, MaxLevel and Step as input parameters, and should return the list as an output.

So you just need to call this Client Action and pass the aggregate values as input parameters. The logic should be something like this.

The ListAppend is appending the MinLevel variable to the List.

Let me know if you need extra help.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hi @Catarina Gomes,

You can use below action and formula to implement the same.

Details

Thanks, Aadhavan S

Thank you both very much @Rui Barradas  and @A S!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.