Reorder columns dynamically in a reactive web page

Hi,

So I want to dynamically move and reorganize the columns of a table on a reactive web page. Could someone please tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, 
Thanks for replying. 

I looked into it and the advanced table component allows one to just reverse the columns. It doesn't allow to drag the columns to another position. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes it does, if you had spent a few more seconds on the screen you see a button column options that shows a dialog where you can drag & drop to change the order of the columns.

I'm sorry. I did not notice that in the pop-up. 
Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Have you tried the DataGried forge component

OutSystems Data Grid Sample - Overview | OutSystems

Regards

Graça 

I have looked into this but I wanted to know if it's possible using the standard table component. 

I don't see any property that could allow to do that. 

You would have to do it through code. 

Alright. Thank you

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Prejith,

For your use case, I would suggest you try the below Forge assets: 

RWA : table-column-customizer

TWA: table-column-reorder

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith,

I looked into the forge assets that you mentioned and apparently, the table column customizer is still under development. Only the show/hide columns are working right now. I couldn't figure out what was missing from the rest.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi, 
Thanks for replying. 

I looked into it and the advanced table component allows one to just reverse the columns. It doesn't allow to drag the columns to another position. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes it does, if you had spent a few more seconds on the screen you see a button column options that shows a dialog where you can drag & drop to change the order of the columns.

I'm sorry. I did not notice that in the pop-up. 
Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Please mark your post as "solved" as soon as it is solved.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.