Can't debug - There was an error contacting 'localhost'. Debugger will be stoppe

Can't debug - There was an error contacting 'localhost'. Debugger will be stoppe

Hello all,

Need some help on this one, i'm trying to run my eSpace, but i'm getting a windows in service studio that display the error mentioned on this post subject, in addition to the message by clicking in the "More information" i have this

The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (text/xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly. The first 750 bytes of the response were: '<html><head><META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX"/><title>Error</title></head><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">There was an error processing your request. Please try again later...</body></html>
<!--
Adding additional hidden content to make sure IE renders the html
(if the content is less than 512 bytes, it always shows an HTTP 404)

-->'..

And when i open it in the browser i've got the following error:
Aditional info;

Could not load file or assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))