Breaking a Foreach Loop?

Breaking a Foreach Loop?

Hello everyone,
I found a post on "Breaking a Foreach Loop?".  The answer to the programmer's post is below, but I am going to need to see an example of this.  I do not know how to create two end nodes - one inside the foreach cycle and one after the foreach cycle.  Please elaborate.  Show an example on how to create two end nodes- one inside the foreach cycle and one after the foreach cycle.  I need to know how to break a Foreach loop using the "IF" widget.  This is a common need of me as a programmer. 
Thanks, Frank

"you need to use two end nodes. One inside the foreach cycle, and one after the foreach cycle.
Cheers,
Lúcio"

Hi Frank.

Here's how: http://screencast.com/t/n9QxwAZz

Hope it helps :)
Hey Antonio,
Thanks for your help on this.  It was very perplexing.  That is crazy!  You need a second "End" widget to break the loop, so the "For Each" widget does not get confused.  I had my arrows converging on to one "End" widget......wow.  I don't know what to say.  A lot of my Outsystems programming has my process flows converging to one "End" widget, so I do not crowd my pages with a bunch of "End" widgets.  But the "For Each" loop needs special treatment.:):):)  This issue was a hair-puller.  Again, thanks for the help.
Frank
It's a good practise to add End elements as needed.
They do not consume Software units, and help avoid some eventually long connectors, thus increasing code readability. :)