How to delete an table entry

How to delete an table entry

Hello, I created a page to display a table. On that page there is a button that allows you to add entries to that table. I added an entry and now I just want to delete it. How can I do that?
I mus specify that I don't want to place a delete button on that page. That entry was added just for test reasons, but in the final version the page will not contain a delete button.
Thank you!
hi Gyba,
if i understand your problem, so there are two ways to do it..
1) you can delete that entry from database you are using,(if sql server then you should have sql management studio)you can go there and open the table,and can delete the entry.

2) you can add delete button in ur table record(just for deleting this entry)and after deleting u can just remove the button from table record.
for adding delete button in table record, add a column in table record widget,then drage a button from widgets or just write "Delete" and right click on it, it will show u"link to delete your entity name" click at. publish the application , and delete the entry, then remove the button from table record widget...
hope it help...
Regard..
Israr