Permission Grant

Permission Grant

Hi.
I'm having a problem when i try to give permissions to users using Permission Actions.
The user gets the permission (checked using the action to get permisson from "Permission Actions"), however when i try to log into the screen it returns that i don't have permissions to acess it.
In the Enterprise Manager there are no changes after giving permissions. Users keep the permissions they had previously.
Are "Permission Actions" separated from the Enterprise Manager ?
Can you provide some feedback about this problem and how i can solve it?
Thank you for the help.
Regards
Rodrigo Henriques
Rodrigo Henriques wrote:
Hi.
I'm having a problem when i try to give permissions to users using Permission Actions.
The user gets the permission (checked using the action to get permisson from "Permission Actions"), however when i try to log into the screen it returns that i don't have permissions to acess it.
In the Enterprise Manager there are no changes after giving permissions. Users keep the permissions they had previously.
Are "Permission Actions" separated from the Enterprise Manager ?
Can you provide some feedback about this problem and how i can solve it?
Thank you for the help.
Regards
Rodrigo Henriques

Hi, Rodrigo.

Please, check, if the Permission's Atribute 'Is Persistent' is set to true (Image Attached).

By the way...which action are you using to set the permission? Are you using the EnterpriseManager (web screen) to set it?

Cheers.
wrote:

Hi, Rodrigo.

Please, check, if the Permission's Atribute 'Is Persistent' is set to true (Image Attached).

By the way...which action are you using to set the permission? Are you using the EnterpriseManager (web screen) to set it?

Cheers.

Hi Daniel.
I have both "Is Persistent" and "Is Public" set to true.
When cheking the Enterprise Manager the users still have no permission, but when i use the Permission Action to check for permission it returns true.
My problem resids when trying to enter some screens with permissions. They keep returning permission error.
By now i have solved the problem trough a work around. But i'm curious about what causes this problem.
Thank you for the reply
Regards
Rodrigo Henriques

That's a weird behaviour and probably a support case.

Can you share the work-around?

Cheers.
Daniel Martins wrote:
That's a weird behaviour and probably a support case.

Can you share the work-around?

Cheers.

I developed a Action in the Enterprise Manager that creates the relation between a permission and a User Master on the table USER_PERMISSION_MASTER. 
The input parameters are UserMasterId and PermissionDescription.
This was the simplest way to solve my problem. 
Regards
Rodrigo Henriques