javascript inside Tabs_ClientSide widget not working

javascript inside Tabs_ClientSide widget not working

Hello,
i am currently using the Tabs_ClientSide widget and it works perfectly. Simple and effective.
The only issue is that i am trying to add inside each tab a jQuery script for another menu, like an accordion menu or something.
If i create it outside the tabs, it works fine. But onde inside the tabs, the scripts dont seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong, or this is just not possible?

Thank you!
Hi Rui,

Are there any javascript errors or the scripts are just not running?
Note that javascript errors in the page can prevent other scripts from executing.

Also be carefull for your scripts don't break the Div structure of the page, or it may cause the Tabs_ClientSide to stop working too.

Regards,
João Rosado
João Rosado wrote:
Hi Rui,

Are there any javascript errors or the scripts are just not running?
Note that javascript errors in the page can prevent other scripts from executing.

Also be carefull for your scripts don't break the Div structure of the page, or it may cause the Tabs_ClientSide to stop working too.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hello, thank you for the reply.
Well i looked into the generated code and i cant seem to find anything wrong with it.
Anyway i found another way of doing what i needed without using javascript, turns out there is already a "collapse/expand" widget, silly me.

I havent explored it completely but it seems to do what i need. I havent found a way to make the containers to be closed by default, but i havent yet explored it propperly. Im sure it will workout fine.

Thank you!