Compiler error when try to run my personal Space

Compiler error when try to run my personal Space

Hi everyone, i'm noobie with outsystems and i'm walking first steps into.
At the moment i'm working with the plataform studioservice 5.0.2.54 and when i try to run the project on my personal space it's give me a compiler error.
This happen only in one space and happen when i make modifications to it. 
On others espaces i don't have any problem.
I would appreciate some help, because i cannot figure out what's the problem....
Thanks in advance. 

ERROR:
*************************************************************************************************************
Internal Error

Compilation Error.

compile:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/bin/app
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/copyToApp
    [javac] Compiling 836 source files to /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/bin/app
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/src/osmgm_configuracao_ui/typefactory/RCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactoryImpl.java (at line 9)
    [javac] public class RCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactoryImpl implements osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.IRCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactory {
    [javac]                                                                                                                                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.IRCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactory cannot be resolved to a type
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 2. ERROR in /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/src/osmgm_configuracao_ui/typefactory/RCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactoryImpl.java (at line 15)
    [javac] osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.Factory.FactoryRCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLISingleton = Instance;
    [javac] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.Factory.FactoryRCADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLISingleton cannot be resolved
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 3. ERROR in /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/src/osmgm_configuracao_ui/typefactory/RLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactoryImpl.java (at line 9)
    [javac] public class RLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactoryImpl implements osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.IRLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactory {
    [javac]                                                                                                                                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.IRLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactory cannot be resolved to a type
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 4. ERROR in /opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/src/osmgm_configuracao_ui/typefactory/RLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLITypeFactoryImpl.java (at line 15)
    [javac] osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.Factory.FactoryRLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLISingleton = Instance;
    [javac] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] osmgm_configuracao_ui.referencesproxy.rssespacemgm_configuracao_api.typefactory.Factory.FactoryRLADM_DOMINIOSMOTIVOS_MGMMGM_PARTNUMBERSMGM_LOTESFABRICOMGM_VW_COMPONENTESADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMADM_DOMINIOSVALORES_MGMMGM_APLISingleton cannot be resolved
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 4 problems (4 errors)

State: Creating local copy

/opt/outsystems/platform/share/MGM_Configuracao_UI/partial/bdsantos/build.xml:111: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
*************************************************************************************************************
Hi Bruno,

It seems a bug.

Could you please send us the eSpace so we can replicate the problem on our side, and fix it.
(Or a minification of the problem)

if you prefer, you can contact the OutSystems support.

Cheers,

Pedro
Hi Pedro, thanks for your reply....
I already submitted a feedback in servicestudio this morning... it sent the error and the eSpace file.
Don't know if my mail help but is BDSantos@emfa.pt .

Thanks,

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

OutSystems support will take care of it.

Cheers,

Pedro