Missing styles after upgrade

Missing styles after upgrade

We recently upgraded from 5 to 6 and we are still using the 5 Style Guide via a company theme.  However, I'm noticing that the list of styles to select from is no longer showing up on the selection list.  If I do type in the style  name, it does display the correct styles.  Is "ExcludeAllFromPickersOutsideBlock" the problem or is it something else?  If so, how can I get the styles back.
Hi Rebecca,

Do you have any eSpace serving as style provider? If so, open it with Service Studio, navigate to the Interface Tab -> Themes, and set its "Public" attribute to "yes". After that publish your Style Provider eSpace. Then open the eSpace where you are facing this issue, reference Style Provider theme (the one you just set as public) and set the "Default Theme" of the eSpace to be the one from Style Provider .

Hope this helps,
Ivo Gonçalves
Hi Rebecca,

ExcludeAllFromPickersOutsideBlock can indeed cause the styles not to appear in the selectors, but the upgrade should not have caused that change automatically.

Try to remove that comment and it should fix the problem for you.
Please do an issue using Submit Feedback with the oml attached if you think it was an upgrade bug.

Regards,
João Rosado