Automating Service Studio

Automating Service Studio

Hi, is there any way at all to automate Service Studio v7? For example, after I have created a series of entities, it would be great to run something that would automatically create a bunch of standard data access actions (Create, CreateOrUpdate, Update and Delete) with any standard behaviours I want to be in there such as data logging. It seems so tedious to have to keep recreating actions which are essentially the same, and just vary by entity or attribute names, and also automating it would make it less prone to errors.

Thanks!
Anyone have any ideas on this? Or is there nothing that can be done to solve this?
Iain Fogg wrote:
Anyone have any ideas on this? Or is there nothing that can be done to solve this?

Please clarify, how this automation will work?
In the same way that Intelliwarp can create forms, actions etc. I want to be able to run something (inside Service Studio or elsewhere) that will create actions that are customised with references to entities and attributes in my system. 

Without this, I end up manually having to create loads of actions, which makes it more likely that there will be errors.

Any ideas if / how this can be done?