[List Counter and List Sort] Re : 

[List Counter and List Sort] Re : 

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2012-07-23 by Edgar Ramos
2 votes
Published on 2012-07-23 by Edgar Ramos
Hi,

What's different/better than the richwidgets-variant?
Hi Joost,

The List_Counter allows you to change the title of the count, adjusting that title to the table record where we are, that's the main difference.

The only existing difference in List_SortColumnWithImage is the fact that this one contains an image that represents the sorting ascending and descending that the other widget does not have.

The Items per page allows you to function as an accelerator listing, allowing you to select the number of elements you want to see in the table records, this does not properly a part of the component, it is a simple extra in it.

Edgar
Edgar Ramos wrote:
Hi Joost,

The List_Counter allows you to change the title of the count, adjusting that title to the table record where we are, that's the main difference.

The only existing difference in List_SortColumnWithImage is the fact that this one contains an image that represents the sorting ascending and descending that the other widget does not have.

The Items per page allows you to function as an accelerator listing, allowing you to select the number of elements you want to see in the table records, this does not properly a part of the component, it is a simple extra in it.

Edgar

Nice one Edgar,

I created a comparible function 2 weeks ago; it reads from the database the type of field that is ordered and shows (depending of DESC / ASC) either an
A-Z / Z-A image or an 0-9 / 9-0 image.

My compliments.

Regards,

Eric
Genotix / @@D wrote:

Nice one Edgar,

I created a comparible function 2 weeks ago; it reads from the database the type of field that is ordered and shows (depending of DESC / ASC) either an
A-Z / Z-A image or an 0-9 / 9-0 image.

My compliments.

Regards,

Eric

Eric:  Publish it please :-) we need something like that !
Sorry; that one isn't created in my own time.
You'd need to ask Ben.