custom date format function.

custom date format function.

hi everyone.

i wnat sustom defined date format function. can anybady help me how to do it

regards,
sattibabu vatti,.
Hello Sattibabu,

Don't know what kind of custom date time function format you want, but you could make an public action with date inputs and one output and make that public action set as an function. The you can make the logic you want within the public action.

Kind regards,
Evert
hi,

i want :MM:dd:yyyy  HH:MM:SS" format .can u help me.

regards,
sattibabu vatti
Hello Sattibabu,

Just founded out that MM:DD:YYY is also a available in service center so just go to service center-> administration-> Server Configuration  and select you wished date time function.

If you only want to applied that display in one screen you could make a fuction like this:

Make a public action (let name it: dateconversion) and in that public action you set Date1 (dateTime) as an input parameter, and let's say: DateOut (text) as output parameter. In the action you make an assign which does the following:

DateOut = Month(Date1) + "-" Day(Date1) + "-" + Year(Date1) + " " + Hour(Date1) + ":" + Minute(Date1) + ":" + Second(Date1) .

You can set this action as an function and in you screen you can call the action in the expression editor using: dateconversion(<yourdate>).

Hope this is clear enough.

Kind regards,
Evert
Evert,

thank you sooooooo much. its working 100%...

Regards,
sattibabu vatti
You can also use Format_DateTime from the Text-extension.