Script blocking features

Script blocking features

I have following problem, and I've tried several different ways to solve what is happening is the following, could create a script to mask Currency (monetary fields) it itself is working perfectly ...

Introduce a WebBlock and this is in part an OML, get in and pull my other OML WEBBLOCK this as a reference for use masks wherever I want! over there is working perfectly. After publishing the mask is behaving normally.
The problem arose when I try to LOGOFF the system will not let me leave, and
Hi Cleyton,

Can you provide an example eSpace with the problem and mask script?
My guess (since I seen stuff like this happen on similar scripts) is that you are creating an input box in javascript to implement the mask and didn't set the "type" attribute.

Would need to see an example to help you more.

Regards,
João Rosado
Here is the application you use to put the value of money, this webblock with the script, when I apply it to my fields, I can not save or even log off. The mask is working perfectly, but this effect causes unwanted super

OMLMask
Hi Cleyton,

The it looks like you have dupplicated javascript there. The one in the Weblock javascript looks ok, but the one in the unescaped expression is missing the "type" like I suspected.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João!!
I discovered
something else, the button made ??from a link that is not the cause of saving information in the field, that the link because I use the AJAX method, but also the method used however SUBMIT, and FF and CHROME browser AJAX does not work. I want to use and is made ??with LINK button, see the example transmission:

CSCurrencyInput.oml
Hi Cleyton,

I don't understand what you mean on your last reply. Can you explain better?
Also the oml you posted still isn't setting the "type" of the input it creates in javascript. You must set the type or it won't work.

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks João!!

If you
look at this OML exists a normal button and another done by a link made ??with the button link does not work in browsers FF and CHROME OP using the AJAX method INPUT.
I do not understand where to put the type in the script that you mentioned in previous answers.

I still do not know where to create or set this kind, mention that you could help me!
Hi Cleyton,

In yout javascript on the unexcaped expression you are creating a input ("document.createElement('INPUT')")
After that you need to set the type of that input, like you are filling all the other values.

node.type = 'text';

Note that I didn't test the rest your code.

Instead of trying to implement your own, have you already tried existing components to do the input masks?
For example http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkSolutions/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectId=274

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks for the help! I've tried solutions, and occurred the same problems! the problem only occurs when I use to save links and Ajax method.
I was suggested to use jQuery ... I'll keep trying here!
João Rosado wrote:
Hi Cleyton,

In yout javascript on the unexcaped expression you are creating a input ("document.createElement('INPUT')")
After that you need to set the type of that input, like you are filling all the other values.

node.type = 'text';

Note that I didn't test the rest your code.

Instead of trying to implement your own, have you already tried existing components to do the input masks?
For example http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkSolutions/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectId=274

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi João
The problem was the same, I needed to introduce node.type = 'text';
Thanks anyway!

Hi João
The problem was that even if you were right!, I needed to introduce node.type = 'text';
Thanks anyway!
Hi Cleyton & Joao,

I checked out this code but even with the node.type defined it still blocks AJAX refreshs with Chrome... 

Is there anyway to work around this or have I missed something?

Regards, Mark

Hi Marcos

In some cases I'm using instead of ajax submit, however this ajax normal functioning in crhome, check version of your browser or use the case method need not submit ajax
Hi Cleyton,

Thanks for your response but maybe I should explain the problem I am having in more detail with the currency mask.

I have a series of inputs and one of them is for a currency input. On the onchange event I am doing some calculations and then updating another field on the screen and using the AJAX refresh to change the screen with the new updated value. This all works fine until I use the currency widget attached to one of the inputs and then the AJAX refreshing stops working. 

Any ideas?

Regards, Mark