Selecting value from my Special List in the combo box

Selecting value from my Special List in the combo box

Hello Everybody,
Here is a weird bug. I pick a value from listed values in a combo box, then press my "Enter" button and it goes to a screen action. It returns back to the page after doing some processing. My selected value still shows. No problem. If I pick a value that is on the Special List.....such as "ALL" and I return back to the page, the combo box will default to another special list value "Select One:". I want the combo box to maintain state and still have "ALL" selected when it returns back to the page. 

Any suggestions?

1) I am not touching the combo box variable in the action.
2) I have two Special List values: (Value 1 - 0, Option 1 - Select One:) and (Value 2 - 1, Option 2 - ALL)
3) I am using the Ajax method and Client & Server validation for the button.
4) I am not setting/resetting the special-list variable .

I cannot post any attachments to the forum threads, because the forum has some attachment problems, but if you email me at frank.casali@lenderlive.com and I will email you my eSpace.  

Thanks in advance.
Frank 
Hello Frank,

In the few time I had to look to this issue, I saw that you are using a Session variable ans some values in the Special List of the dropdown.
I suggest you can do a simple change. You can create a Special Variable with the integer data type and then you assign your session variable with the value of this new variable. This happens because the values in the special list aren't being assigned to your Session Variable.
You can see this behavior corrected in the eSpace I attached. I show you an example using just an Ajax Refresh and reloading the page (current screen).
In both cases you can see that this suggestion is working :)
Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Gonçalo M.