Service Studio 7.0 in Windows 8 RTM

Service Studio 7.0 in Windows 8 RTM

Hello,

I've just installed the latest version of Service Studio (7.0.0.9) on my machine that is running Windows 8 Ent 64bit RTM and I'm getting the message:

"Internet Explorer installation is incomplete. Please restart your computer to finish internet explorer installation and then try again." when I try to edit a page on any application.

I believe this is some kind of incompatibility of service studio 7.0 with IE 10.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
--
Paulo Camara 
Hi Paulo,

The problem you’re reporting has been fixed in Service Studio 7.0.0.13. Please install the latest Service Studio (7.0.0.14) and let us know if you can reproduce it.

Note, however, that Windows 8 and IE10 are still not officially supported by the Agile Platform.
Nonetheless, and even though we don’t have a schedule for it yet, this support is already on our roadmap.
Hello Arlindo,

Thank you very much for you help. I downloaded the community edition service studio from your site, but I only get the install package with the version 7.0.0.9.

Can you please help me with the correct download link?

Thanks!

Paulo Gago da Câmara

Arlindo Lima wrote
:
Hi Paulo,

The problem you’re reporting has been fixed in Service Studio 7.0.0.13. Please install the latest Service Studio (7.0.0.14) and let us know if you can reproduce it.

Note, however, that Windows 8 and IE10 are still not officially supported by the Agile Platform.
Nonetheless, and even though we don’t have a schedule for it yet, this support is already on our roadmap.

Sérgio already pointed to the right link.

All Agile Platform downloads are available in the "Downloads" tab:

Agile Platform and Documents
Thanks to both. I was downloading it from the feature comparison page, where the link appears to point to an older version.

http://www.outsystems.com/download/full/

Issue solved! :)

Regards,
--
Paulo Gago da Câmara

Arlindo Lima wrote
:
Sérgio already pointed to the right link.

All Agile Platform downloads are available in the "Downloads" tab:

Agile Platform and Documents

Hi all,

Will this be solved also in SS 6.0?

BR,
Rui Afonso
Hi Rui,

Support for Windows 8, in Service Studio 6, is currently not planned.

Regards.