Recognize CSS style  from RichWidgets?

Recognize CSS style  from RichWidgets?

Hi,Hi,
I am building my css style , however I want to use some css style from Rich Widgets(Wave, Black). But these aren't recognized out my css style when I access to my application from out. Only when I try to access in the same machine...
The same happen with the images from RichWidgets.

Regards,
Vitor Parada

In order to see images being referenced in a style sheet from Service Studio, you need to also include the Espace name in the File path, such as "/RichWIdgets/green_check.jpg".  If you don't include the Espace name, your css link will still run in the browser, but Service Studio doesn't know where to retrieve the preview image from so it won't display anything.

Rebecca Hall wrote:

In order to see images being referenced in a style sheet from Service Studio, you need to also include the Espace name in the File path, such as "/RichWIdgets/green_check.jpg".  If you don't include the Espace name, your css link will still run in the browser, but Service Studio doesn't know where to retrieve the preview image from so it won't display anything.

Hi Rebecca thanks,
I tried these solutions in my HR_Common CSS Style:

1. background: #EAEAEA url("HR_Common/RichWidgets/img/Bar_Gradient.png") ;
2.background: #EAEAEA url(HR_Common/RichWidgets/img/Bar_Gradient.png) ;
3. background: #EAEAEA url("HR_Common/RichWidgets/Bar_Gradient.png") ;
4. background: #EAEAEA url(HR_Common/RichWidgets/Bar_Gradient.png)
but nothing works...

Regards,
Vitor

Here are some examples of what we are using:

background: #0154A4 url(/RichWidgets/img/Bar_Gradient.png) repeat-x top; (image stored in RichWidgets Espace)
background: #004480 url(/CommonElements/img/Header_Background.jpg) left top no-repeat; (image stored in our Common Espace, same as your HR_Common)

You may also want to check the style hierarchy in either Firefox or IE to make sure a css style isn't being overriden by another style.

Hi Rebecca,
Problem solved...

I needed to allow access to RichWidgets outside the server.
That was why the images, css, etc. .. wasn't recognized.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Vitor Parada