Google Maps API- Multiple markers

Google Maps API- Multiple markers

Hey-

I'm working with the google maps api for the first time, and I'm running into a bit of confusion, mostly stemming from a general lack of understanding of what I'm even capable of doing with this particular api.  There doesn't appear to be much documentation, and I wasn't able to find anyone who had a similar issue to mine.

My objective is this: I have a list of addresses that are all relatively close together.  What I would like to be able to do is use a google maps balloon to display some number of these addresses, each labeled with a marker.  It's a simple function, but I cannot seem to find any way to set up multiple markers.

Is it possible to display a GoogleMap, GoogleMapBalloon, or GoogleMapWithMarker that has multiple addresses and multiple markers?  How do I do this?

Thanks,

-Eric
Hi Eric,

Just google for it because there is a lot of information on the gmaps API, for your case I found this one which should work nicely:
http://blog.calebnance.com/Javascript/Google-Maps-V.3-Multiple-Markers-With-Infowindow-How-To.html

Cheers,
Hermínio Mira