Browser compatability problem Opera.

Browser compatability problem Opera.

Hi !

I tried to access the Outsystems website from Opera browser (version 12.12) and I noticed that it has compatability problem with Opera. Please find the attachment.

Has anybody faced the same problem ?
Hi Nikhil,

I just checked the site using Opera 12.12 and while logging in I did see a similar issue for a few seconds while the stylesheets loaded. But after that a bit everything looked fine.
Try clearing your browser cache to see if that solves the issue.

Cheers,
Davide
Hi Davide,

I tried to clear the cache but, nothing happened. Also, I tried to deploy one of my outsystems application on Opera and it behaved in the same way. I have turned on the settings which clear the cache when Oppera exits. I remember this was not a problem for earlier versions of Opera, I don't remember the version number. But, since the opera has been upgraded I have faced this issue.

Will anybody from the Outsystems staff direct for a solution ?

Cheers!!
Hi Nikhil,

I've reached other OutSystems colleagues to test the site out on their machines using the latest Opera but so far not luck in replicating the issue (it does seem your browser refuses to load a css file).
Please contact support@outsystems.com with more details regarding your environment (OS and browser version) so that they'll keep track of the issue.

Cheers,
Davide
Oh yes sure Davide. Thanks for your concern.

Cheers !!
Hi again,

Try it out with Opera 12.13 - just out yesterday!

Cheers,
Davide
Hi Davide,

Thanks for your follow-up man. I have reported the problem to Outsystems support and to the Opera Help desk too. I tried with Opera 12.13 but, I faced the same problem again. Anyways I will keep you all updated with what happens.

Cheers!!
Is there any "F12" feature in Opera that would allow you to see errors e.g. for failing to load CSS files?