Wayne Paterson wrote:
@Wayne Paterson, here is how:
1. On the Data tab, scroll down to Resources folder, and "Import Resource," specifying your svg file.
2. Set the resource properties: Deploy Action = Deploy to Target Directory
3. COpy the Runtime Path from the resource, you will need it
Below is an example of how to change your logo to use this image. But this works for any image element:
1. On the Interface tab, under UI FLows, Common, open Header.
2. Click the image in the upper left
3. Set Image properties: Type: External, URL: what you copied when you saved the resource
Now publish, and you'll see your SVG file in the image element.