Ajax refresh is not working

Ajax refresh is not working

  
Hi guys,

I'm using Agile Platform Community Edition within Amazon Cloud. The Agile Platform's version is 7.0.

I'm having a problem with Ajax Refresh Widget used to refresh a Table wrapper. I've created a few combo boxes to filter data within the table record. When pressing the "search" button I get the data from session variables and the query is called. After that the Ajax Refresh is called for the Table wrapper. However the table doesn't refresh. It seems that the refresh is not executed. I already changed the "animation effect" property to check if the refresh is executed and nothing happens. I only get the "loading..." message that disappears after 2 or 3 seconds.

If I set the method from the button "search" to "Submit" the refresh works.

Do you have an idea why Ajax refresh it's not working? Amazon cloud can be the cause of this issue?


Thanks in advance,
Paulo Dinis

Hi Paulo,

Since the "loading..." appears and disappears I would say that the communication part of the request is working correctly.
Can you post a sample eSpace with your problem?

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

here it is the eSpace with the sample. You can check it within Ticket List screen (search button). I tryed to set the ajax refresh widget to the table itself instead of the wrapper but the result is the same. It didn't work.  

Best regards,
Paulo Dinis
Hi Paulo,

Tell me what is your Platform version and the browser that you are using..I would say Chrome.
For me the eSpace worked fine..Please try it in Firefox for example.
I think that the cause of your problem is related to this - http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/9578/agile-platform-ajax-broken-by-recent-chrome-update/

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo M.
Hi Gonçalo,

you solved the mistery. I was using Chrome with Agile Platform 7.0.1.7.

I tried with Firefox and it worked really nice. Meanwhile I will check the link you suggested.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Paulo Dinis
Paulo Dinis wrote:
Hi Gonçalo,

you solved the mistery. I was using Chrome with Agile Platform 7.0.1.7.

I tried with Firefox and it worked really nice. Meanwhile I will check the link you suggested.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Paulo Dinis
Hello Paulo,
Nice to know that the "mistery" is solved :)
To fix this you should upgrade your Platform version, but you can see that in more detail in the post that I gave you. Good luck on it.

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo M.