My OutSystems credenciais

My OutSystems credenciais

I Downloaded the new version of Outsystem, but I can not access.
After entering my login and password at service studio 8.0, the system is asking me a credential, admin and password.
I,m using the trial version to get my certification.

Can anyone help me?
Hi,

If I understood correctly, you have upgraded your Community Edition and you tried to activate it. What I think is happening is that ServiceStudio is requesting an Administration credential, because you changed your admin password. Can you check if using your admin username and pass works?

Or can you share a screenshot of the place you're stucked? So that we can help you.

Cheers,
Hi,
I do not remember what the administrator password. I did not do any password change.
How can I change this?

Thanks!
Hello ryuge,

can you go to Service Center and login?
I can´t access via the URL http://localhost/servicecenter/

The installation setup, this should have configured IIS?
How can I configure IIS?
If the installer finished successfully it should have configured IIS. Are you familiar with the configuration tool? You can use it to test your DB connection and reinstall Service Center.
In this case, the installation completes successfully. Error occurs in the server configuration.
Is there any incompatibility between 3.5 and 4.0 framework to use Outsystem?
My machine is running Windows 7 Ultimate and I have. Net framework 4.0 installed.

ryuge wrote:
In this case, the installation completes successfully. Error occurs in the server configuration.
Is there any incompatibility between 3.5 and 4.0 framework to use Outsystem?
My machine is running Windows 7 Ultimate and I have. Net framework 4.0 installed.

Can you do a screenshot of what you get when you try to access Service Center? Also try to use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost to see if it works.

The platform runs in .net 3.5 at the moment, but there is no problem having 4.0 installed.

Also check this topic http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/10409/community-install-abort/ to make sure your iis has all the required  components istalled.

Regards,
João Rosado