Debugger is not working

Debugger is not working

Hi.

I´m new to OutSystems, starting now with Service Studio and everything was going fine until i couldn´t manage to Debug an web application that i was doing. I´m running the 8.0 version. And if i go to the browser and run the page it doesnt give any problem. When i start the debug, and try to run the page the browser, it´s like the response never returns because the browser will keep waiting for the response for forever. I tried to find a solution but nothing... anyone can help?
Probably you reached a breakpoint.
Remember that you are debugging the server-side logic. This means that when you are debugging and the execution reaches a breakpoint, the browser is waiting for the server to respond.
All you have to do is to go to the debugger tab and click 'Continue Request', for the server logic continue to run and return a response to the browser.
It seems that there are more breakpoints in the application before dubugger reaches to this breakpoint and you are not responding to that.

You can also try to remove all Breakpoints in the application and then add breakpoint where you need it actually.
You can go to Debugger at bottom, select tab 'breakpoints' to see and remove all breakpoints.

Please let me know if it helps.
Hi thanks for the answer. But i have 1 breakpoint at the Start of the Preparation of a page. And the debbuger dont stops in anywere, because buttons to step over, etc... are still gray. When i start the debbuger and then do open in browser the page never loads and after i stop the debbuger it loads with no problem.
if you have some sort of anti-virus programs running, kill them.
they have a habit of annoying your debuggers.

Gonçalo Frade ,did you fixed the usse  ? because am facing the same problem and non of the above suggestions worked !!
Hi,

Did you check if you've got a breakpoint set?
Joao Fernandes wrote:
Hi,

Hey,
Yes ,I removed all the breakpoints and left only one , and when the webpage reach that breakpoint it holds still waiting for a response. also the buttons like step over is still gray.

Not sure if this can help, but check out this post about the debugger not working properly.
Joao Fernandes wrote:
Hi,

Hey,
Yes ,I removed all the breakpoints and left only one , and when the webpage reach that breakpoint it holds still waiting for a response. also the buttons like step over is still gray.

Starting on OutSystems Platform 9.0.1.15 and 8.0.1.43, there's a new setting that might help if your debugger is not working properly.
Check out this post.