System.Web.HttpUnhandledException when retreiving an image

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException when retreiving an image

Hi,

I'm getting a System.Web.HttpUnhandledException when an image is loaded (see below the request URL in the error stack). Unfortunately, I have no ideia in what page or pages this error happens, as it appears to have an intermitent behaviour.

Has anyone already had this problem or supects what might be causing this?

The error stack:
Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Stack:
[1] Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at ASP._image_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

[2] Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: offset
at System.Web.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Web.HttpResponse.BinaryWrite(Byte[] buffer)
at ssNAV.Image.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

-Env-
eSpaceVer: 94 (Id=558, PubId=1291, CompiledWith=6.0.1.25)
RequestUrl: http://somedomain.com/APP/_image.aspx/A0E0nLubCViJ_q6Cmx7iaCU=/ (Method: GET)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/APP-57-130232007451697247
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\APP.01630795202\
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 2112 ('w3wp', Started='6/25/2013 5:34:24 PM', Priv=399Mb, Virt=1412Mb)
TID: 19
Thread Name: 
.NET: 2.0.50727.5466

Filipe -

Check the Application log in Event Viewer, that should have more complete details.

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

I had already done that. The error message in Event Viewer displays the same details as the ones posted above.

I also tried the steps Miguel João specified here, but the problem persists.

By the way, this is the error from IIS log, regarding this request, when accessing http://127.0.0.1/APP/_image.aspx/A0E0nLubCViJ_q6Cmx7iaCU=/

aspxerrorpath=/APP/_image.aspx/A0E0nLubCViJ_q6Cmx7iaCU=/ 80 - 197.235.124.198 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1;+rv:23.0)+Gecko/20100101+Firefox/23.0 500 0 0 186
Hi Filipe,

Think the problem there is that you have entries in the database with empty images (the id line exists but there is no binary data).
Check your images table.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

That was the problem indeed! Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Filipe
What images table are you guys mentioning ?