Forge Component
(21)
Published on 30 Aug by Ricardo Silva
21 votes
Published on 30 Aug by Ricardo Silva
ArdoJSON Version 1.2

--------
.NET Compilation.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
ardoJSON.cs(11,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Newtonsoft' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ardoJSON.cs(16,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Newtonsoft' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ardoJSON.cs(113,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JToken' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ardoJSON.cs(128,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JsonWriter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ardoJSON.cs(206,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JsonWriter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ardoJSON.cs(325,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JToken' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ardoJSON.cs(414,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JObject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Hello,

That's probably the same problem as this. You have JSON.NET included in some other extension and the correct version of JSON.NET for ardoJSON is being overwritten. Note that the version of the assembly you're loading seems to be the incorrect one ( 4.5.0.0 instead of 5.0.6 that I ship with my extension ).

Please look into this.

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
Ricardo

I had a look at ardoJSON 1.2 (latest version) its using JSON.NET 4.5.0.0

I thought maybe there is something wrong with my copy, so I downloaded the extension again and verified the issue, - ardojson v1.2 is using JSON.NET 4.5.0.0
I manually updated JSON.NET from 4.5.0.0 to version 6.0.0.0

Everything is working now!