[ardoJSON] Error in java

Forge Component
(20)
Published on 30 Aug (4 weeks ago) by Ricardo Silva
20 votes
Published on 30 Aug (4 weeks ago) by Ricardo Silva
Getting the following error in java:

com/fasterxml/jackson/core/JsonFactory.requiresPropertyOrdering()Z

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com/fasterxml/jackson/core/JsonFactory.requiresPropertyOrdering()Z
   at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.<init>(ObjectMapper.java:445)
   at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.<init>(ObjectMapper.java:366)
   at outsystems.nosardojson.actions.ActJSON2RecordList.mosJSON2RecordList(Unknown Source)

Kind regards,
Niek Oosterbeek.

Hello Niek,

What version of ardoJSON / the OutSystems Platform are you using ?

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
Hello Ricardo,

We are using platform version 9 and ardoJSON 1.6

Best regards,
Niek Oosterbeek.
Hello Niek,

I just tested ardoJSON 1.6.1 (the one for P9) in 9.0.0.2 and had no issues.

Do you still get the problem if you publish a solution with the eSpace ?

This can be happening because of some dependency which didn't update the jackson jars.

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
Hello Niek,

Can you test the attached eSpace on your environment? Go through all the screens, please.

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
Hello Ricardo,

All screens seem to be working perfectly.

Kind regards,
Niek Oosterbeek.
Ok, that should confirm it's not a problem with the extension itself.

Are you still having problems with your other eSpace? Did you try publishing a solution with that eSpace?
I'm using the same JSON- and OutSystems platform-versions as Niek and I'm still having trouble. The ardoJSON.Outsystems2JSON-acton was performed w/o any trouble and filled with, as far as I can judge, with the correct nested data. The error occurs not until executing the ardoJSON.JSON2RecordList-action. Either the 2 extensions aren't compatible or JSON2RecordList is not working well.
Hi Bas,

Have you published a solution with the eSpace to ensure all binary dependencies are correctly calculated?

Ricardo Silva
Can you provide me with an example eSpace where the problem you're having is happening?
I could do that but there are too many dependencies with other eSpaces so you won't have a working example. The problem is that in V9 the JSON works fine in one eSpace but not in another (same ardo-dependencies). In V8 it works fine for both eSpaces. Maybe it is a better Idea to send you the contents of the OutSystems2JSON output?
Hi Bas,

Did you try what Ricardo asked and published a solution in Service Center with the eSpace that is not working?

Regards,
João Rosado
Like I said, this is likely a problem with the dependencies and the jar files. Let's take a different approach.

For the eSpace that you're having problems with, please send me the results of running the following in the outsystems server:

ls /opt/outsystems/platform/share/<eSpaceName>/full/lib

And again, please answer if you continue to have the problem if you publish a solution with that eSpace via ServiceCenter.
Niek is publishing solutions for all eSpaces now, followed by full re-compiles.
Hi Ricardo,

full recompile was the solution.

Best regards,
Niek Oosterbeek.
We are having same issue with Platform 9.1.300.0 with java8 Patch 77.

We are not using Ardojson , And we are getting this issue on one node of the Cluster only.

ERROR:

18:12:40,136 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/DRB_FlowService].[OS Expose REST APIs]] (http-/0.0.0.0:8443-2) JBWEB000235: Allocate exception for se
rvlet OS Expose REST APIs: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonFactory.requiresPropertyOrdering()Z
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.<init>(ObjectMapper.java:445) [jackson-databind.jar:2.3.1]
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.<init>(ObjectMapper.java:366) [jackson-databind.jar:2.3.1]
        at outsystems.plugin.restservice.providers.ObjectMapperResolver.<init>(Unknown Source) [outsystems.plugin.restservice.runtime.jar:]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]

Any thoughts?
Hello Rakesh,

You opened a support case with this and it was found that one of the extensions in  your environment included an older version of jackson which was causing this issue.

This was found with the following query, which lists all files in extensions started with jackson, and the extensions that have them.

select ossys_Extension.Name,ossys_Extension_Dependency.Filename  from ossys_Extension_Dependency 
inner join ossys_Extension on (ossys_Extension_Dependency.Extension_Id = ossys_Extension.Id)
where filename like 'jackson%'

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva

Thanks Ricardo , yes your timely resposne on support case helped us figure the issue.

Thanks

Rakesh